Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daring and Naughty

I have been trying to come up with some daring and naughty shoot ideas. Most everything that is done is a remake of something or a new twist to thi old. No point in reinventing the wheel. But we can make it faster and more efficient.

This Blog was started after I was inspired by London Andrews. AFter all these years I have put down the "pen" I now pick it up after being inspired by someone I have photographed. Her blog is an in-depth look at the world as she sees it as she travels the country.

I don't do as much travel as I once did but who does these days. But one thing that keeps moving are these ideas in my head. I have concepts that are completely rad in my head. I just need to let them explode out to be captured by the camera.

Thanks London

1 comment:

S.M.Khurram Quaseem said...

Your work looks great. I am curious about your ideas. I am in Middle East and my wife is scheduled for a glamorous photo-shoot (just for our memories). Photographer has said that he will work with the ideas but we want to have a few of our own too. Can you give me some tips/ideas/suggestions/advice/photo examples for our shoot?

We are freshly married a few months ago and she is 25 years old. Not a ramp model figure but she is not bad and have a beautiful Indian face.

I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks